It can be hard to get a grip on your IT systems without dedicated IT staff. And if you are not keeping on top of regular maintenance tasks, you will hit bigger problems down the line. You can hand off your IT systems to someone you can really trust. We can take over the management and support of all of your IT systems.
We can provide excellent, fully scalable IT support service for small to medium sized organisations. Let me manage and maintain your network and your servers, letting you focus on your core business. From network support to remote backup and disaster recovery, we have a planned flexible IT support solution to meet every budget and time frame.
Performance issues drive up your costs and impact revenue. I ensure a healthy desktop environment to my customers by taking proactive approach of their servers and desktops, which are set up to be the access point to much more complex underlying business systems and applications. As a business owner or manager, you are well aware that glitches in your desktops and servers can lead to catastrophic results. Downtime is a word none of us like to hear. You can count on me to keep you up and running with minimal downtime.
You will have:
- Unlimited remote support. Contact us about a problem and we will log in to your systems remotely to fix it. Anticipated instant success ratio: 80%.
- Active monitoring. You will benefit from our full active monitoring service as part of the support package. Locate and fix problems before they cause any real trouble.
- User administration. We will take care of all user administration. This includes adding or removing users, changing permission levels and resetting passwords.
- Weekly maintenance. We will perform key maintenance tasks weekly: servers and systems checkup, software update, network testing.
- Quarterly review meetings. A face to face get together, four times a year. We will discuss your systems performance, maintenance tasks performed and how your requirements may be changing.
- On-site support. Most problems can be resolved remotely, but some tasks need to be performed on your premises.
- Out of hours support. Extend your support to out of hours, weekends and bank holidays: 24/7, 365 days a year.
We can schedule regular onsite visits to perform maintenance and give you any support you need or even supplement your existing team on a short or long term basis. You can also contact me at any time for an impromptu call out or advice. We will also assign resources to visit your site, get to know your staff and understand your IT operations and business.
Together we will review issues and changes in your environment to provide a proactive and personalised service ensuring you achieve the maximum value from your our association.